Combining the Cuisinart tradition of culinary excellence with groundbreaking innovation, the Cuisinart Elite Collection 12 Cup Food Processor sets the bar for the next generation of kitchen appliances. With a 4 cup work bowl nested inside the big bowl, plus the adjustable 6-position slicing disc and reversible shredding disc, it provides home chefs with multiple food processors in one! The exclusive SealTight Advantage System is designed to deliver maximum bowl capacity and clean processing and pouring. It is truly the finest food prep appliance available for today's modern kitchen.
- 12 cup Large Bowl and 4 cup Small Bowl with Pour Spouts & Measurement Markings
- Exclusive Patent-Pending SealTight Advantage System - Seals Bowls and Locks Blades
- Easy On/Off Locking System with Push-Button Release
- Stainless Steel Adjustable Slicing Disc (1 to 6mm)
- Stainless Steel Reversible Shredding Disc (fine/medium)
- Large and Small Stainless Steel Chopping/Mixing Blades with BladeLock System
- Dough Blade
- Cuisinart Supreme Wide-Mouth Feedtube and Cover Assembly
- Electronic Touchpad Controls - On/Off/Pulse with Blue LED lights
- 1000watt Peak Power Motor
- How-to DVD
- Recipe/Instruction Book
- All removeable parts are dishwasher safe
- 10-Year Motor Warranty
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- BPA Free
||10.75"(L) x 7.5"(W) x 16.0"(H)
|UC Cubic Feet
||11.5"(L) x 13.13"(W) x 18.5"(H)
|MC Cubic Feet
||13.88"(L) x 12.0"(W) x 19.38"(H)
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.