The Elite Collection ® 2.0 12 Cup Food Processor is a kitchen marvel and boasts a 4 cup work bowl nested inside the big bowl, along with adjustable slicing discs and a reversible shredding disc to provide you with multiple food processors in one! With a 1000watt motor, the food processor will easily tackle any of your favorite recipes. The exclusive SealTight Advantage System not only prevents spills but maximum use of the work bowl and locks the blade in place to maximize safety and pouring out ingredients without removing the blade. The electronic touchpad is wipe-clean and the removable parts are dishwasher safe for ultimate convenience.
- 12 cup Large Bowl and 4 cup Small Bowl with Pour Spouts & Measurement Markings
- 1000 watt Peak Power Motor
- Exclusive Patent-Pending SealTightTM Advantage System - Seals Bowls and Locks Blades
- Easy On/Off Locking System with Push-Button Release
- Stainless Steel Adjustable Slicing Disc (1mm to 6mm)
- Stainless Steel Reversible Shredding Disc (fine/medium)
- Large and Small Stainless Steel Chopping/Mixing Blades with BladeLock System
- Dough Blade
- Cuisinart® Supreme® Wide-Mouth Feed Tube and Cover Assembly
- Electronic Touchpad Controls - On/Off/Pulse with a Blue LED Light
- Recipe/Instruction Book
- All Removable Parts Are Dishwasher Safe
- 10-Year Motor Warranty
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- BPA Free
||10.75" x 7.50" x 16.00"
|UC Cubic Feet
||13.25" x 11.50" x 18.75"
|MC Cubic Feet
||13.75" x 12.00" x 19.25"
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.