The Cuisinart Deluxe Convection Toaster Oven Broiler has 9 functions, including convection, to handle your family"'s cooking needs. You can bake delicious cakes, roast potatoes, and crisp juicy roasts with this kitchen workhorse. With 0.6 cubic foot capacity, the Toaster Oven fits a whole chicken, a 12-inch pizza, or 6 slices of bread, and is conveniently controlled by an electronic dial and LED buttons. The Exact Heat" sensor maintains precise temperatures, and the Always Even" shade control ensures toast will meet your family"'s tastes.
- 1800 watts of power
- Spacious 0.6-cubic-foot capacity "" fits 6 slices of bread or a 12" pizza
- 7 functions in one: toast, bagel, convection, bake, broil, reheat and defrost
- Always EvenTM toast shade control offers consistent results slice after slice
- Digital controls with blue backlit display
- Exact HeatTM sensor maintains precise oven temperature
- Easy-clean nonstick interior
- Brushed stainless steel finish
- Clock and 2-hour timer
- Slide-out crumb tray, baking tray and broiling rack
- Recipe book
- Limited 3-year warranty
- BPA free*
||18.50" x 15.35" x 9.84"
|UC Cubic Feet
||11.0"(L) x 20.5"(W) x 17.25"(H)
|MC Cubic Feet
||21.25"(L) x 18.0"(W) x 11.75"(H)
Energy Star Rated:
Recipe: Classic Herb-Roasted Chicken and Twice-Baked Potatoes
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.