Enjoy the convenience of in-home laundry, even in small spaces, with this 0.9 cu. ft. washing machine by Danby. The compact size and top load design make this machine easy to use and store when needed. To install, simply connect the hose to your standard faucet using the connection kit included. Featuring a user-friendly digital control panel with LED display, choose from 5 washing cycles including heavy, normal, gentle, rapid, and soak. Additional features include a durable stainless-steel drum, delay start feature, wash complete buzzer, built-in auto-balancing function, and rinse program. With its powerful 900 RPM spin speed and 160 RPM wash speed this unit will leave your laundry washed perfectly in no time.
- Compact sizing: 0.9 cu. ft. top load washing machine, perfect for apartments, homes, and small space living
- Washing capacity: 6.6 lbs. (3 kgs) washing capacity with an inner tub volume of 0.9 cu. ft. (25L)
- 5 convenient washing cycles: including heavy, normal, gentle, rapid, and soak
- Stainless steel drum: stainless steel is used for its durability and wont rust over time
- Additional features: this unit also features a wash complete buzzer, delay start program, rinse program, and built-in auto-balancing function
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
0.9 cu. ft.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.